Sunday, January 18, 2009

I just thought I ought to update a little. Christmas was so great. It was really nice to see so much family over Thanksgiving through New Years and not have to travel. It made the Christmas break really relaxing for us-it was just awesome!
One thing I really loved about St. George this year is that it snowed pretty good a couple of times. Patrick even got to stay home from school because it snowed an inch or two! So the kids got to play in the snow before Christmas and now that it's after Christmas, the snow is gone and the weather is beautiful! Spring is here and I love that about St. George! (I know I'll be saying just the opposite in the summer though)
Here are some pics of the boys playing in the snow:Christmas was fun, we got together with the Dalley family for the annual Christmas Pageant/Program. It's nice for me because that is what I grew up with, so it felt great to have my kids be a part of it with their cousins.
This was just half of the group, but the best shot.
The day after Christmas, the Roylance family came down to St. George. It was so fun to hang out with them night after night. We really miss seeing them all the time, it was really great. Gary was also able to come up from Arizona, it was fun to see him and his family. It's amazing how fast kids grow when you don't see them all the time. All of our nieces and nephews have seemed to age years even though it has only been a few months since we've last seen them. It is crazy.

2 comments:

Shay said...

You forgot something in your blog and it should go a little something like this: "Plus we got to hang out with Shay. She is the best Aunt and Sister in Law. I'm so glad that we get to see her again at the end of the month".
Hahaha

Caroline said...

good to hear about your holidays!