For James' Birthday we worked together to clean up the yard for a couple hours, then we went to the park for a little tennis and splash pad. And then we came home for some cupcakes and rest. It was really nice to just enjoy each other and not worry about a party to get ready for. We just got to hang out and have a great day! I was even lazy with the cake and made these cupcakes, can I just put a plug-in for my Cricut, (cut out the #2's in about 5 seconds) which I love and I love it so much because of Sure Cuts A Lot - I use it ALL THE TIME!
Who taught this kid how to eat an icecream cone? (Can I just say that I love the way he holds his fork? He also holds a pencil in the correct way, just came naturally - LOVE IT!)

No comments:
Post a Comment