We had a great time playing Minute to Win it. The kids had a great time, it was a fun game.
When we got home from Michelle's we read and talked about the Christmas Story from the New Testament. I love Christmas, I love our Savior and I love the stories we have about Him.
Then we let the boys open the present they got for each other, (earlier this month they drew names). This was fun, they would give their gift to the other, give the a hug and tell him that they loved him.



I had to post this picture too:

John and I took Patrick out to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner. He wanted to go there ever since he heard that you can eat peanuts and just throw the shells on the floor! :) When we got there the peanut bucket was empty, of course, but don't worry we got to wait about an hour to be seated and after about 45 minutes, they finally refilled the peanut bucket, so he was able to experience the tolerable public mess making; he loved it!
We finally got seated and enjoyed fried pickles, Patrick didn't care for these, but he did enjoy the rolls and his Salmon that he ordered along with fries and mashed potatoes with gravy.
He was a bit embarrassed about riding the saddle, but he handled it very well!

1 comment:
Oh how we miss you all! Loving the pictures and can't wait to see some of you. Is your belly showing yet? Garrett loved the pic of Patrick sleeping, his Christmas pj's look exactly like that! Love you tons!
Post a Comment