Today Daddy is gone to work all day and will be in a meeting tonight, so we will not see him at all, or the boys won't see him at all. :( I wanted to make it a fun day where we got out a little so we wouldn't get tired of being cooped up inside, so we decided to go to lunch. The boys have been wanting to go to the Trolley restaurant here in town, which is an old trolley car attached to a building.
We got our food, everyone was super happy and enjoying their food, when all of a sudden, James says, "When is this dang train going to start moving?!"
I then explained to him that this train wasn't going anywhere because it is stuck on to a building.
James started crying, he was so disappointed!
Well, I thought he was kind of over it and we were all eating and talking, when I looked at James and he looked me in the eye with the meanest look he could make and very quietly said, "This place is an idiot!" And then he started crying again.
He continued for 5-10 minutes all the while saying how stupid this place was. I mean, really, why in the world would you want to sit on a train to eat or anything else unless it was going to go somewhere?
I love that boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment