Monday, June 30, 2008

St. George, Here We Come?!


Well, most of you don't know; heck, we just decided 2 days ago. We are moving to St. George next week! I've got mixed emotions. Of course, it will be nice to live by my family for once and have my kids get to know them better, but I'm very sad to leave our neighborhood and house. It's been a fun year on our own! :) Anyway, if anyone knows of somebody looking for a house in this area, send them our way.


Here's what's goin on:

Some deals John had that were going to go through for sure, didn't go through, therefore leaving him unemployed. My dad called and said they are planning on going on a mission soon, so why don't we go live with them and John can finish school and then by the time he gets his degree, they'll be home from the mission and we should be ready to move on and get a really good job, right? :) That's what we're banking on.

We are so sad to leave behind so many wonderful friends and great family. I'm sure we'll be back when it's over, because John is a Provo boy and will always be! I love it here too, though. We will miss you all, but please keep in touch and I'll keep bloggin!

8 comments:

Marthea said...

what!!!!!! You didn't ask us if that was OK. J/K. I am so happy for you. You will be missed terribly and we will be waiting for the day you move back, and you better you know. Take care and keep in touch. Don't forget us. Love You, Marthea

Sarah W. said...

How exciting. That will be so fun and such a great experience. It will be fun to have you closer, maybe we can make it up there to St. George. Jared would love to go there and golf.

Caroline said...

I think I'm reliving the tragedy of when we were 12 and you moved to St. George. Hmph.

Melissa Miller said...

Will you email David at
mandatrina201@comcast.net
He wants to talk to you!!

Spencer and Joanie said...

Denise!!!! I don't know what to say...I agree with Marthea, You didn't ask us if that was okay! I really hope for the best for you and your family and you will be greatly missed!!!

Who knows...now, maybe we will see each other more!! ;)

Spencer says that now we have a vacation destination!! Hopefully, you won't mind 5 people coming to stay with you every weekend!!

I love you! You are TRULY one of my very best friends and I will miss you terribly!!

Sara H. said...

Okay so I am sitting here trying not to cry! It isn't working! I was about ready to pick up the phone but I have to get my self under control first! I am going to miss you so much! I guess this means that I will have to visit ST George more often and that I am going to have to check your blog more often and start my own. I love you and will miss you terribly!

Natalie said...

You know of course that I will miss you so much that my misser will hurt but what a blessing for you guys. That will be great to be by family and I know we will stay in touch so this will just be temp!! Love you.

Luisa said...

Oh No! We all have to get together before you go!!
What do you think?