I don't know how many of you have ever read this version of the Book of Mormon. I really love it because there are a lot of quotes from different prophets and explanations of things I don't understand, etc. Well, I was reading in Alma 15 about Alma and Amulek and how they have to help each other out at different times and in the footnotes it says:
"There are times when we give to others
and times when we recieve."
Right now my family is in the "recieving" times. We really appreciate everyone for the help we've been given financially & emotionally. We have the best families and great friends and I know I couldn't ever find better! Thank you all again and I hope I can soon be in the "giving" times.


2 comments:
I've just got caught up with what you're doin! That's awesome about St. George. I hear it's a lovely place and hopefully in a few years you'll be rollin in the benjamins.
You already give more than you know. We love you and your family. I can't wait for you to get to St. George!
Post a Comment