Thursday, October 23, 2008

They got the Call!!!!

My mom and dad got THE letter in the mail today so they called all the family over and got the other family members on speaker phone and we all got to watch as they read where they will be living for the next 18 months. If you want to see where they are going, watch this: (This is unfortunately a really bad video because it was so dark, so you can't see Dad and can barely see Mom, but you can hear it really well...)


Exciting huh?!! They go into the MTC on January 26th. I know they will be great missionaries, our family is so excited for them to have this opportunity to teach the Gospel and serve the Lord. They are great examples for all of us.

Justin also got his mission call--a couple weeks ago, he is going to Dallas, Texas! I am so excited for him, he is such a great guy and will do a lot of good. I'm excited for the life-changing experiences he will have..

6 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

That is so exciting! You will have to make sure to keep us all updated on thier mission experiences. Congrats Uncle Abe and Aunt Wanda!

Anonymous said...

Ok this is hillarious. We must have the same taste in design! I picked this for my blog too! ROFL!

Caroline said...

Congrats, to your mom and dad! Very exciting!

Bubbles said...

That's really exciting. My parents hope to one day go as well. Will you get to visit them at all?

Rachael said...

I'm so happy for your parents! They will love serving in the Phillipeans. My husband served in Manilla and loved the people so much. If they have any questions have them throw an email our way...Rachael

Sara H. said...

That is so neat! How are you doing? I miss you!