Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween

Patrick (notice his black eye, he did that himself with my makeup), Will, Me holding James, Connor (my nephew, aka Scooby Doo), Missy (Sister-in-law) holding Sydney(neice).
I guess it's about time to post these pictures, I've been a real slacker lately. Halloween was fun, Grandma and Grandpa Roylance were here to see John's nephew, Shaun at his team's football game, Provo vs. PineView. So we got to spend some time with them mostly the day after Halloween, but it was great to see them, as usual. :)
Our plan was to do trick-or-treating here in the neighborhood and then go up to the community center for their trunk-or-treating, but we didn't even make it through our neighborhood before the kids were tired.

Me, James (Pumpkin) and Missy with Sydney (Strawberry).


James waiting for Patrick at the School parade.


Will, waiting for Patrick at the parade.

And here is Patrick (Karate kid, not THE Karate Kid, just A karate kid) in his school parade. One nice thing about being in St. George is the weather this time of year. It was plenty warm for the parade to be outside!








3 comments:

Caroline said...

I've been faithfully checking. Glad to see you blog-style.

Spencer and Joanie said...

YEAH! I am also happy with your return! You look so good! I think that St. George sun is doing great things for you...maybe I should come try it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! You guys are lucky to have a parade in school still. We can't do any holiday things in school anymore. :(